Registration for 2018-2019
The following instructions are intended for Non-Feeder School Students.
We will be updating our registration instructions shortly and will be uploading the Pre-Admission Questionnaire at that time.
- Ensure that student resides within school boundary
- Download and complete form S.3A Pre-Admission Questionnaire Checklist
- Sections A & B – to be completed by family
- Section C – documents that need to be submitted with form S.3A (photocopies are acceptable)
- Section D – to be completed by current school administration
- Mail, fax, or drop off completed S.3A form to:St. Augustine Catholic High School
c/o Guidance Office – Room 101
2188 Rodick Road
Supplement(s) To Registration Package:
- Application For Out of Boundary/Out of Region Secondary School Admission
- Application for direction of school support (if English-Separate is not designated, use this form to make changes)
- Medical permission form (Complete the applicable Medication Permission Form(s), (if administration of medication is necessary for the student)
Non-Landed Immigrant, Refugee, Work Permit, Diplomat
Application for admission to York Region Catholic schools by a pupil identified as a non-landed immigrant, on refugee status, on work permit or on diplomatic status, will be processed according to the Education Act, and to Immigration Canada laws and procedures.
Any such application is to be referred to the Admissions Office at the:
York Catholic District School Board
c/o Admission Office
320 Bloomington Road West
Tel. 905-713-1211 or 416-221-5051